Business Development - Global Sales
- Devise marketing and Sales strategies for global outreach.
- Responding to RFP / RFQ, prepare solution/documentation and conduct presentations.
- Handling demonstration of ERP products to top and middle level management, understanding their pain areas, making gap analysis and suggesting solutions Identifying potential partners ,approaching & on boarding them for lead building
- Participate & represent the company at international trade conferences
- Understand & negotiate customer requirements mapping to the current application solution
- Analyze client business processes and provide consultancy to improvise to increase the efficiency levels
- Performing gap analysis to identify the areas of improvement on a continuous basis
- Scan and provide inputs for continuous up gradation of the product to meet industry standards
- Participating & Ensuring effective implementations & training for successful Go-Live
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet Sales target
- Any Graduate with 5+ Years of experience in the field of IT services (Logistics and Freight Forwarding Domain experience preferred)
- Excellent Communication & presentation Skills (Oral + Written) should able to interact with client
- Ability to perform under pressure situations.