Front End Developer
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
- Have experience with:
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- PHP include function to manage common elements
- Subversion or other version control system
- Analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Developing for search engine optimization
- Standards-compliant code
- Integrating HTML/CSS into ASP.NET environment using Visual Studio
- Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple
- projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices
- and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related discipline (preferred but not required). Minimum 2+ years in a front-end development position.