Business Development Executive
- Create daily lead sources.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services and Online Demo of products
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Collect payment from accredited businesses.
- Any Graduate. Experience in the field of IT services (Logistics and Freight Forwarding Domain experience preferred)
- Excellent Communication & presentation Skills (Oral + Written) should able to interact with client
- Have a Technical Background. Ability to perform under pressure situations.
Able to work on Excel , should take care of documentation part , account management activity